The computer industry requires a great deal of experience. Our business focuses on planning and installing new systems
as well as evaluating, securing, and servicing existing systems. We hope to be able to handle all of your computer needs.
With nearly 30 years expertise in both strategy, management, and technology support for our clients, Pailen-Johnson
transcends the limitations of conventional of computer consulting.
Our core business offerings include:
- System Integration
- We'll help you select, install, and test systems and applications that work best for your operation and your budget
- Information Assurance
- We'll help you ensure that your information and systems remain confidential, available, and without unexpected changes
- We'll do this by helping you plan and implement systems and procedures that block malicious attempts to intrude in your
systems, and detect successful intrusions
- System Engineering
- We'll help you analyze the hardware and software that support your business needs
- We'll help you evaluate the available technology, conduct cost/benefit tradeoffs, and select systems that best suit your
- Management Support
- We'll help you assess the effectiveness of your current operations and identify goals for change if needed
- We'll help you develop policies, procedures, and implementation plans to reach your goals
Our broad range of proficiencies, gained from many government and commercial projects, have resulted in a history of commendations
from our customers for the high quality of our work. As a result, customers in these business sectors value our support:
We serve the public sector — government agencies, institutions, and infrastructure organizations worldwide —
providing a broad range of management consulting, engineering, information technology, and systems development/integration
services. Pailen-Johnson's public sector work has significant positive impact on the national security, health, and safety
of US citizens and citizens of countries abroad.
Commercial Sector Services
We work with large and small businesses to enhance technological and management posture by building capabilities
and successfully navigating through critical junctions in their business. We help clients develop greater effectiveness of
the use of their human and technical resources, while minimizing the cost of their operations.
IT Services for Health Care Providers
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) requires
persons who maintain or transmit health information to maintain reasonable and appropriate
administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to:
Ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the information
Protect against any reasonably anticipated--
Otherwise to ensure compliance with this part by the officers and employees of the persons.
Pailen-Johnson supports its health care provider clients by providing consulting services on acquisition,
implementation, and documentation of procedures and technology for HIPAA compliance.